TOP 10 FASHION E-COMMERCE WEB SITES IN INDIA
- BIG BASKET
- URBAN LADDER
- BRAND FACTORY
- Myntra is a major Indian fashion e-commerce company located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- The company was founded in 2007 to sell more fashionable products.
- Myntra’s portfolio included about 1,50,000 products of over 1000 brands.
- Between 2007 and 2010, myntra site allowed customers to personalize products according to their wish such as T-shirts, mugs, mouse pads.
- Koovs is an online store for wastern wear, it gives out collection like western mens wear, wastern womens wear, footwear and accessories.
- Koovs also collaborated with the many international designers.
- Collaborated with Melllisa Odabash, a UK based swimwear designer
- Koovs shifted their phones and electrical goods business to fashion industry in 2012.
- Limeroad is the 1 st online shopping store started for women in India.
- Limeroad is the 1 st online market store started in india.
- The site allows the customers to create their own looksby using the given products in the website .
- And also the customers can earn by creating new looks by using the given scrapbook.
- Richa Kar is the founder of zivame lingerie fashion
- Zivame is the 1 st online store mainly opened for womens intimate wear .
- Zivame influences women to come out of there insecurity and be in their style.
- Zivame is an Indian online lingerie store helps customers to choose their comfortable style.
- Big Basket is the India’ s largest online food and glocery store.
- It has 18000plus products and 1000 plus brands which is very much useful for customers.
- It has a wide range of options which is very much convenient for customers to shop their needs.
- Nair Veneeth is the founder of AJIO.
- Ajio is a Reliance Retail store, is wide range of fashion style which we can buy the trending products at a lowest cost.
- Making international collections available in one store, giving out more styles and making new trends .
- PEYUSH BANSHAL is the founder of Lenskart, Founded in the year 2010.
- Lenskart is an Indian optical store, it has 500 plus stores in 40plus cities.
- Lenskart launched the eyewear brand John Jacobs in 2017.
- Sujayath Ali is ttthe thhhe founder of Voonik.
- Voonik is the online store working for women’s wear collection.
- Before developing a website, they launched a mobile application.
- Voonik merged their brand with shopup in 2020 and started selling, kids active wear collections.
- Ashish geol is the CEO of Urban Ladder .
- Urban Ladder is an furniture and home decors store is located Bangalore has 3 stores and distribution across 75plus cities.
- Urban Ladder has 5000plus designs in 35plus categories.
- Urban Ladder work with external designers and provides 3D models.
- Kishore Biyani is the CEO of Brand Factory.
- Brand Factory was launched in 2006 has 100 plus stores in 50cities.
- Brand Factory is the India's largest discount retail shop and offers a wide range of brands in different categories for men, women, accessories, cosmetics, footwear, sportswear, and luggage.